The junior class has this weekend’s senior day tailgate. As a special treat, they have ordered food from Mission BBQ. The menu will include: sliced brisket, pulled pork, pulled chicken, mac-n-cheese, coleslaw, corn bread and slider rolls. We are asking everyone else to contribute a side salad, appetizer, dessert, or drinks. This tailgate we plan to put appetizers on a separate table near parents so they can enjoy while waiting for the team to eat. Our hopes are there will be plenty of leftover food for family and friends to enjoy. The tailgate is currently planned for outside if weather permits. If rain is in the forecast, we have reserved the O’Dea Room for the tailgate.
- Sat, 4/20/19 @ 1:00 pm
- Field – Villanova Stadium
- Directions (to Ithan Parking Garage)
- Parking – Parking Map
- Tailgate – Pre and post game tailgate will be in the big tent behind the scoreboard near the beer garden. If it rains, we will be in the O’Dea Terrace Lounge.
- Tailgate Signup sheet (Juniors – Mission BBQ)
- Attendance sheet
- Media Coverage – Nova Nation – All Access